- Type: Fireplace Damper
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 10”
- Tile O.D. (from-to): 10.125” - 11”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator Deluxe, which mounts easily on top of masonry fireplace flues, is controlled by a simple, adjustable regulator located on the fireplace's side wall. Because it is substantially more effective than traditional cast iron dampers, it is the perfect replacement for old, broken dampers. For over 40 years, the most trouble-free top sealing damper has been proven.
There are numerous methods to utilize fireplace covers to protect the inside of the chimney. They act as a barrier between the interior and exterior of the chimney. A duct on the building's roof allows air to escape.
The firebox cover hides this opening, keeping the chimneys dry. If water in a chimney corrodes the bricks and cement, the internal structure of your home may be jeopardized. It may also cause damage to the fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other components. It is easy to see why this is such an important component of your chimney system.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- Fully Assembled Out of the Box - Provides for fast easy installation
- Integrated Spark Arrestor - Provides for safe fireplace operation
- Keeps Animals Out of the Chimney - even when damper is open
- Heavy Duty Frame
- Made from 18 ga. stainless steel
- Provides strength and rigidity
- Threaded Weld Nuts - For easy and secure installation
- Saves Energy Tight seal on top of chimney, keeps
heat in when fireplace is not in use
- Damper opens a full 6.5” - Allows for maximum draft.
- 6 Setting Regulator - Controls the amount of draft to
produce more heat when burning.
- Won’t Freeze Shut in Cold Climates - Heavy duty stainless steel
springs provide 45lbs. of lift when opening damper.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction No rust or corrosion – Lifetime Warranty
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf