A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. When a chimney pipe stops above the roof line, this component is necessary. The chimney and spark arrestor screen can be cleaned easily thanks to detachable screws. This cap boasts a stainless steel construction.
- Spark arrestor screen included
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Designed to twist-lock to the chimney pipe
- For use with 10" DuraTech chimney pipes
- Removable screws for cleaning spark arrestor
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- Protects chimney terminations from rain and wind damage
|Size:||10" Inner Diameter|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Chimney Cap|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.