10 Inch DuraTech Stainless Steel Wall Thimble. A high-end item that is provided. To run items like rafters, ridge poles, or joists, this 15-degree elbow can be used as an offset. Galvalume or stainless steel outside walls are available as alternatives.
- UL Listed
- For Class A Chimney Pipe
- Insulation Type: Thermal Tech
- Vent Construction: Double Wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Fuel Type: All Fuel, Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood
- Adjustable from 4" to 10" Wall Thickness
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- Interior trim painted black
|Size:||10" Inner Diameter|
|Interior Trim:||20" x 20"|
|Exterior Trim:||18" x 18"|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Wall Thimble|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.