Provides double-wall, all-fuel chimney pipes that are rated for use with 1,700°F HT chimney systems with tested and approved appliances. These include fireplaces, wood stoves, and other gas, oil, coal, or oil-powered equipment. The chimney pipe has an inner wall made of stainless steel and an outside wall made of galvalume or stainless steel (availability varies by size).
- Twist-lock fittings
- All-fuel chimney system
- For Class A Chimney Pipe
- Requires Fastening with Screws
- Stainless Steel outer wall required
- Stainless steel end rings seal pipe
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- Refractory insulation encased between walls
- Designed for Use with Appliances Fueled by Wood, Oil, Coal, or Gas
- Designed for appliances tested and listed for use with 1700 degree rated chimney system
|Size:||12" Inner Diameter|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Chimney Pipe|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.