- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 13” x 18”
- Width (from-to): 11” - 13.50”
- Length (from-to): 16” - 18.25”
A chimney spark arrestor's function is to gather combustible waste from open flames or wood stoves, such as sparks and embers. Sparks must be extinguished to prevent a fire from igniting close to a tree, on a roof, or on combustibles on the ground.
It has two layers of mesh on the sides and a strong metal top. They stand out from other hats due to the mesh and provide protection from the weather and wildlife. A chimney pot or flue needs to be installed.
With simply a screwdriver, the Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors may be effortlessly mounted on top of a masonry fireplace. They save you time and money because they are available in over 50 common sizes, are manufactured of stainless steel, and have a powder-coated black galvanized metal exterior.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf