A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. This part attaches directly to a fireplace outlet and acts as a starting point for DuraTech. The integrated damper portion, which has a chain and lintel hook, enables the chimney to be closed off when the fireplace is not in use.
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Includes chain and lintel hook
- Bolts directly to fireplace outlet
- Use as a starter section for DuraTech
- Damper section allows chimney to be closed when fireplace not in use
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
|Size:||14" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||18" x 18"|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
| Product Type:
||Anchor Plate with Damper|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.