For installations that go through the attic, an attic insulation shield is necessary to keep insulation and debris from gathering close to the chimney. The Attic Insulation Shield is made up of two parts—a collar and a base—and is designed to fit over the Firestop Radiation Shield or a support box. It comes with an upper mesh sleeve.
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- Fits over Firestop Radiation Shield or a support box
- Consists of two parts – a collar and a base
- Mesh sleeve around the top
- Use in installations that pass through an attic to prevent insulation and debris from accumulating near the chimney, unless the chimney is enclosed through the attic
|Size:||14" Inner Diameter|
|Base Dimensions:||22" x 22"|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Insulation Shield|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.