- Type: Fireplace Damper
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 16”
- Tile O.D. (from-to): 16.125“ - 17”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
A simple, adjustable regulator that is mounted on the fireplace's side wall controls the Chim-A-Lator Deluxe, which fits perfectly on top of masonry fireplace flues. It is the ideal replacement for old, damaged dampers since it is substantially more effective than standard cast iron dampers. The most trouble-free top sealing damper has been proven for more than 40 years.
There are numerous ways to use fireplace covers to safeguard the inside of the chimney. They serve as a partition separating the chimney's interior and outside. A vent on the building's roof allows air to exit.
This opening is hidden by the firebox cover, which keeps the chimneys dry. Your home's internal structure could be in danger if water in a chimney corrodes the bricks and cement. The fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other parts could also sustain damage. It is obvious why this is a crucial part of your chimney system.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- Fully Assembled Out of the Box - Provides for fast easy installation
- Integrated Spark Arrestor - Provides for safe fireplace operation
- Keeps Animals Out of the Chimney - even when damper is open
- Heavy Duty Frame
- Made from 18 ga. stainless steel
- Provides strength and rigidity
- Threaded Weld Nuts - For easy and secure installation
- Saves Energy Tight seal on top of chimney, keeps
heat in when fireplace is not in use
- Damper opens a full 6.5” - Allows for maximum draft.
- 6 Setting Regulator - Controls the amount of draft to
produce more heat when burning.
- Won’t Freeze Shut in Cold Climates - Heavy duty stainless steel
springs provide 45lbs. of lift when opening damper.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction No rust or corrosion – Lifetime Warranty
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf