- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 16” x 16”
- Width (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Length (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
Typically, chimney spark arrestors have two layers of mesh on the sides and a sturdy metal top. They are distinct from typical hats and offer rain/bird protection thanks to the mesh. A chimney pot or flue needs to be installed.
Its function is to collect combustible elements like sparks and embers from open flames or wood stoves. Because of this, it is essential to prevent sparks from starting fires adjacent to trees, on roofs, or on combustible ground objects.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf