- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder CoatingStainless Steel
- Flue Size: 16” x 16”
- Width (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Length (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
The purpose of a chimney spark arrestor is to collect combustible debris from open flames or wood stoves, such as sparks and embers. To prevent a fire from starting near a tree, on a roof, or on combustibles on the ground, sparks must be quenched.
It has two mesh layers on the sides and a sturdy metal top. Because of the mesh, they stand out from other hats and give protection from the elements and wildlife. It is necessary to install a chimney pot or flue.
The Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors may be easily mounted on top of a masonry fireplace with only a screwdriver. Because they are available in over 50 typical sizes, are made of stainless steel, and have a powder-coated black galvanized metal exterior, they save you time and money.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf