- Type: Fireplace Damper
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 16” x 16”
- Width (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Length (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
A simple, adjustable regulator that is mounted on the fireplace's side wall conveniently controls the Chim-A-Lator Deluxe, which mounts effortlessly on top of masonry fireplace flues. It is the best replacement for old, broken dampers since it is significantly more effective than traditional cast iron dampers. Known to be the most trouble-free top sealing damper for more than 40 years.
This protects the inside of the chimney while also offering several advantages for your fireplace. They act as a barrier dividing your chimney's interior from the outside world. Under the cap is the duct that allows smoke to exit the building.
By allowing less dirt and water inside, the surface of a chimney can be successfully maintained. As a result, the air vents keep working as they should, and the cost was considerably less than replacing a broken one.
5” minimum space between flue tiles required (overhang is 2.5”);
Custom size Chim-A-Lator available. Call for pricing
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- Fully Assembled Out of the Box - Provides for fast easy installation
- Integrated Spark Arrestor - Provides for safe fireplace operation
- Keeps Animals Out of the Chimney - even when damper is open
- Heavy Duty Frame
- Made from 18 ga. stainless steel
- Provides strength and rigidity
- Threaded Weld Nuts - For easy and secure installation
- Saves Energy Tight seal on top of chimney, keeps
heat in when fireplace is not in use
- Damper opens a full 6.5” - Allows for maximum draft.
- 6 Setting Regulator - Controls the amount of draft to
produce more heat when burning.
- Won’t Freeze Shut in Cold Climates - Heavy duty stainless steel
springs provide 45lbs. of lift when opening damper.
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction No rust or corrosion – Lifetime Warranty
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf