- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 16” x 20”
- Width (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Length (from-to): 18” - 20.25”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
Typically, chimney spark arrestors have a robust metal top and two layers of mesh on the sides. Because of the mesh, they stand out from other hats and provide protection from the rain and birds. Installation of a chimney pot or flue is required.
Its purpose is to gather combustible materials from open flames or wood stoves, such as sparks and embers. Because of this, it's crucial to stop sparks from igniting a fire next to a tree, on a roof, or on something combustible on the ground.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf