- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder Coating Stainless Steel
- Flue Size: 16” x 20”
- Width (from-to): 14” - 16.25”
- Length (from-to): 18” - 20.25”
A chimney spark arrestor's job is to capture sparks and other dangerous material that comes from open fires or wood stoves. Sparks must be put out to stop fires from beginning nearby trees, on roofs, or on combustibles on the ground.
It has a robust metal top and two mesh layers on the sides. They stand out from other hats and provide protection from the elements and wildlife due to the mesh. The installation of a chimney pot or flue is required.
With just a screwdriver, the Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors may be quickly mounted on top of a masonry fireplace. They save you time and money because they are made of stainless steel, come in more than 50 standard sizes, and feature an exterior that is powder-coated black galvanized metal.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf