- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 18”
- Tile O.D. (from - to): 18.125” - 19”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
Each entry is protected by the firebox cover, which keeps the chimneys dry. The structural integrity of your home's components may be threatened if water in a chimney corrodes the cement and bricks. The walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other components of the fireplace may experience damage. It should be clear how important this component of your chimney system is.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf