It provides tested, double-wall, all-fuel pipes. This is permitted for chimney systems operating at 1,700 °F. It includes various appliances and wood stoves. The pipe has an interior wall made of galvalume or stainless steel.
- Twist-lock connection
- Requires fastening with screws
- c-UL-us Listed to UL 103 and ULC S604 (MH7399)
- Stainless Steel outer wall required for installation in Canada
- Designed for appliances that are tested and listed for use with a 1700°F rated chimney system, such as zero-clearance or masonry fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, water heaters, ranges, or other appliances fueled by oil, coal, gas, or wood
- Available in galvalume (GA) and stainless steel (SS) outer wall and stainless steel inner wall
|Size:||18" Inner Diameter|
|Vent Pipe Size:||18-Inch|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103|
|Product Type:||Chimney Pipe|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.