Put on your flapper dresses and white dinner jackets folks, as the 1920s make their triumphant return! The curved grating on the front of this Moderne™ style CoalFire™ basket harkens back to the days of red roses, whitewall tires, and coal fires.
An efficient high-output 40,000 BTU Chillbuster™ burner from Rasmussen® gives it performance to match the looks. A shallow 9" minimum opening size can quickly transform the smallest fireplace into a modern heating device.
This vent-free system is perfect for old fireplaces that have a non-working chimney that has been sealed, collapsed, or closed off. In any case, you will have to close the flue or make sure that the firebox is sealed to make sure the burner operates properly.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the receiver unit, The addition of a remote control-ready ignition system may add as much as 4" to the minimum recommended fireplace opening.
Benefits and features:
Know your ignition system!
The ignition system you choose could make all the difference in enjoying your coal set to the fullest. Here's the basics:
NOTE: In Most Cases, Vent Free Appliances Are NOT Approved For Bedrooms Or Bathrooms.
NOTE: Select states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin. Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota. Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance.
THESE GAS LOG HEATERS ARE CERTIFIED TO THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
TWO YEAR CONSUMER PRODUCT WARRANTY
The following warranty has been drafted to comply with the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY ACT and is applicable to products manufactured after July 4, 1975. It replaces and supersedes any warranty in this package or any printed literature.
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC, 12028 E. Philadelphia Street, Whittier California, U.S.A., warrants this Gas Fire Set and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship, and suitable for a particular purpose for a period of:
(1) OBJECT CASTING - All logs are guaranteed against burnout in the original installation for 2 years from the date of initial purchase.
(2) BURNERS, SHEET METAL, SAFETY CONTROLS, AND ALL OTHER COMPONENTS - 2 Years from the date of initial purchase.
When used in an outdoors or commercial installation, the warranty period shall be six (6) months. Warranty does not extend to corrosion of parts used in an outdoor environment.
THIS WARRANTY IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
(1) RASMUSSEN agrees to repair of furnish a replacement for, but not remove or install any product component which proves defective within the above warranty and appropriate time periods stated.
(2) BUYER shall notify RASMUSSEN of any defect within this warranty no later than thirty (30) days after defect is discovered.
(3) No product will be accepted for return or replacement without written authorization of RASMUSSEN. Before returning merchandise, write to RASUMUSSEN giving us full details of the complaint an a copy of the sales receipt or other evidence of the purchase date. Merchandise returned without proof of purchase date will be serviced out-of-warranty at out prevailing service and parts rates. If merchandise was damaged in transit, the file claim must be addressed as follows:
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC
12028 E. PHILADELPHIA STREET
WHITTIER, CALIFORNIA 90601
Shipping charges must be pre-paid by the buyer. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL BE SHIPPED FREIGHT COLLECT.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY:
(1) The foregoing warranty is limited solely as set forth herein and applies only for the designated above.
(2) RASMUSSEN shall not be liable for any loss, damage incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract, or negligence, arising in connection with the sale, use, or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
(3) The maximum liability of RASMUSSEN in connection with this limited warranty shall not in any case exceed the contract price paid for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
(4) This warranty does not extend to any product manufactured by RASMUSSEN which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or use in violation of instructions furnished by RASMUSSEN. Do not remove Rating Plate/Warning Tags. These tags serve you and any future user as an integral safety and identification component of the CHILLBUSTER gas log heater. Removing these tags voids the warranty.
(5) This warranty does not extend to or apply to any unit which has been repaired or altered in any place other than RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC. factory or by persons not expressly approved by RASMUSSEN.
(6) Components manufactured by any supplier other than RASMUSSEN shall bear only that warranty made by the manufacturer of that product.
(7) Freight damage, cracking from thermal shock, and color changes occur from causes beyond manufacturer's control and are not covered by any warranty.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEAGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. shall be held harmless from any and all claims by the buyer as a result of injury or damage to an ultimate user or other person caused by the product sold herein by the seller to the buyer, whether the injury or damage results from the assembly, product installation, operation, shipment, storage or manufacture of this product. RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those expressly stated herein.
|Finish||Black powder coat paint.|
|Material||Steel (basket) Refractory cement (coals)|
|Fuel Type||Your choice of natural gas or liquid propane|
|Minimum Opening Width||20" (manual ignition) 24" (electronic ignition systems)|
|Minimum Opening Height||16"|
|Minimum Opening Depth||9"|
Our loyal customers have left 55 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
ceramic high heat glass
Fit like a glove. Nice cut. Fast shipping . I was amazed
Great service, lightning fast shipping, incredible packing, fits perfect, quality product. Thank you
All I can say is WOW, ordered my glass on Sunday they processed it on Monday my wife called me Tuesday evening saying it had arrived at our house. It couldn't fit in the door any better I'm very pleased and I'll definitely order anything else I might need in the future from cjs. Thanks
Customer service is A++! They answered every question I had!
In today’s world of internet buying across hundreds and/or thousands of miles it is the customer who is at risk as they are purchasing product site unseen. Knowing CJ’s Home Decor & Fireplaces stood behind their customer says a lot about its service and its employees.