- Type: Spark Arrestor
- Material: Black Powder CoatingStainless Steel
- Flue Size: 20” x 24”
- Width (from-to): 18” - 20.25”
- Length (from-to): 22” - 24.25”
The role of a chimney spark arrestor is to collect sparks and other potentially hazardous components that arise from open flames or wood stoves. To prevent fires from starting under trees, on rooftops, or on combustibles on the ground, sparks must be extinguished.
It includes a sturdy metal top as well as two mesh layers on the sides. Because of the mesh, they stand out from other hats and give weather and wildlife protection. It is necessary to install a chimney pot or flue.
The Chim-A-Lator line of spark arrestors may be simply mounted on top of a masonry fireplace with only a screwdriver. They save time and money, are made of stainless steel, come in more than 50 common sizes, and have a powder-coated black galvanized metal exterior.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf