The 21" Solaire All Convection Built-in Gas Grill allows you to use a more traditional style of grilling. Convection cooking is the same cooking style as cooking in a conventional kitchen oven. The heated air travels around the food to provide indirect, moist cooking. The Solaire Convenction Burners feature a double-lanced stainless steel ported U-shaped burner that works with a stainless steel vaporizer plate, reducing flare ups and privides even heat distribution. Conventional burners can be set at a full range of heat settings for more versatile grilling. The burners are designed to easily be removed for cleaning or converting to an optional infrared drop-in burner.
The double skin hood has a stay-cool stainless steel grip and an all-stainless construction with heli-arc welded seams that doesn't need mechanical fastening. The stainless steel V-grate in the 222 square inch grilling area can cook nine hamburgers at once, and the 133 square inch retractable warming rack lets you keep food warm while you prepare the remainder of the meal. The small amount of grease that leaks from the V-shaped grilling grate will be caught by the included removable stainless steel drip tray. The stainless steel V-shaped rods, which are unlike regular barbecue grate rods in that they capture the fluids, greatly enhance flavor while avoiding flare-ups. The two burners provide a combined 18,000 BTUs and are compatible with both natural gas and liquid propane.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- Two conventional double-lanced ported stainless steel U-shaped burners provide 18,000 BTUs
- 222 sq. in. grilling area with a removable 139 sq. in. warming rack
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Pull out grease drip tray included
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion of LP models
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||20 1/2"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||12"|
|Height of Grilling Surface:||36"|
|Main Grilling Area:||222 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||133 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2 All Convection|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||18,000|
|Burner Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||20" W x 16 1/4" D x 8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.