A professional-grade infrared grill, the Solaire 21" Deluxe Pedestal Grill offers an enhanced backyard cooking experience. With a total grilling space of 403 square inches and two primary infrared burners with an output of up to 24,000 BTU, this grill has excellent heating capacity. The two infrared burners are designed to heat up in three minutes and cook faster than conventional burners, while using less fuel. Infrared heat seals in the natural flavors while perfectly searing the outer layer.
These freestanding grills have ceramic infrared burners, stainless steel construction, and the ability to cook at a professional level. Stainless steel V-grilling grates catch the drippings to improve flavor and lessen flare-ups. These outstanding appliances include hand-polished, mirror-finished accents and metal knobs that provide an impressive appearance in any setting. They are made of 304 stainless steel with welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to assure long-term endurance. A retractable stainless steel warming rack and drip tray increase adaptability and convenience, while a double skin hood with a stay-cool, knurled handle in stainless steel gives increased safety. The pedestal base includes hidden caster wheels for easy repositioning, two folding side shelves, and a storage area for a standard 20 lb. porpane tank.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 24,000 BTUs of infrared heat to seal in flavor
- 270 sq. in. grilling area heats up in 3 minutes
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded 133 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Two folding side shelves offer a convenient work area
- Durable hidden caster wheels for easy repositioning
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion
- Ships fully assembled
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Total Width (Shelves Up):||45"|
|Total Depth (Hood Down):||25"|
|Height (Hood Up):||60 1/4"|
|Height (Hood Down):||48"|
|Height of Grilling Surface:||36"|
|Main Grilling Area:||270 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||133 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||2 All Infrared|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||24,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.