Transform your grilling experience with the Solaire 21" Deluxe InfraVection Built-in Gas Grill. Get the comfort of traditional convection style grilling along with the convenience of radiant infrared heat. The Solaire InfraVection 24,000 BTU hybrid grill features a U-shaped blue flame burner with temperature control and a ceramic infrared burner for high heat searing. Experience the widest range of temperature options for the ultimate grilling versatility on the 270 sq. in. main cooking surface. The stainless steel V-shaped cooking grids are designed to catch fat and drippings as you cook. Most of the drippings are vaporized by the heat from the burners, which gives your dish moisture and added flavor. The remainder of the drippings are directed away from the heat, which lessens flare-ups.
To differentiate themselves from the competition, all Solaire grills provide a substantial selection of standard features. These grills have ceramic infrared burners, stainless steel construction, and the ability to cook at a professional level. These outstanding BBQ grills include hand-polished, mirror-finished accents and metal knobs that provide an impressive appearance in any setting. They are made of 304 stainless steel with heli-arc welded seams and no mechanical fasteners to assure long-term endurance. A retractable 133 sq. in. stainless steel warming rack and drip tray increase adaptability and convenience, while a double skin hood with a stay-cool, knurled handle gives increased safety. These grills include a top-supported, self-trimming design that makes built-in installation simple.
- Stainless steel construction resists rust and corrosion
- 24,000 BTUs of convection and infrared heat
- 270 sq. in. of main grilling space
- V-shaped cooking grids catch drippings to enhance flavor and reduce flare ups
- Incuded 133 sq. in. warming rack for light cooking or keeping buns and side dishes warm
- Push button electronic ignition for easy lighting
- Double lined hood with stay-cool handle allows you to cook with hood closed
- Top supporting self trimming design for built in application (with side and rear panels removed)
- Natural gas orifice is included for conversion
|Fuel Type:||Liquid Propane | Natural Gas|
|Material:||304 Stainless Steel|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Up):||25"|
|Height Above Counter (Hood Down):||13"|
|Height of Grilling Surface:||36"|
|Main Grilling Area:||270 Sq. In.|
|Warming Rack Area:||133 Sq. In.|
|Number of Burners:||1 Infrared | 1 Convection|
|Grilling Surface BTUs:||24,000|
|Burner Material:||Ceramic Infrared | Stainless Steel|
|Cut Out Dimensions:||20" W x 16 1/4" D x 8" H|
DURATION OF WARRANTY
Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc. warrants all grill components to the original purchaser to be free of factory defects in material and workmanship for a period of one year from the original date of purchase. These warranties do not apply if the unit was subject to other than normal household use, nor do they include changes in finish appearance
Rasmussen Will Cover:
All replacement parts for one year from date of original purchase, for parts found to be defective due to materials or workmanship.
Rasmussen WILL NOT Cover:
- Installation or start-up
- Normal adjustment to burners, gas regulators, etc.
- Damage resulting from accident, alteration, misuse, abuse, hostile environments, improper installation or installation not in accordance with local codes
- Cleaning of igniters and/or general maintenance
- Shipping damage
- Service by an unauthorized agency
- Damage or repairs due to service by an unauthorized agency
- The use of unauthorized parts
- Overtime, weekends, holidays
- Improper installation, such as: no regulator, improper hook-up, etc.
- Service visits to:
- Repairs due to other than normal use
- Supplying the user with operational assistance on site
Replacement will be F.O.B. Rasmussen Iron Works, Inc., Whittier, California.
Rasmussen will not be liable for any transportation costs, labor costs, or export duties. This warranty shall not apply, nor can we assume responsibility for damage that might result from failure to follow manufacturers instructions or local codes, where the appliance has been tampered with or altered in any way or which, in our judgment, has been subjected to misuse, negligence, or accident. Implied warranty shall not extend beyond the duration of this written warranty. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied and all other obligations or liability, in connection with the sale of this appliance.