This massive stack of oak logs licked with flame are the perfect way to kill the chill! With a reliable and easy-to-start manual ignition, the Original Chillbuster™ from Rasmussen® will keep you warm day after day for years to come.
The six (x6) refractory cement logs stack in such a way that the flames of the burner flicker through the gaps between the logs. The front log has two sides that you can choose from: One side shows naturally-colored split wood and the other shows highly detailed oak bark.
It's not just as simple as picking an ignition style though: You have your choice of a regular manual control system (turn the knob to pilot, press the piezo-electric igniter button, then adjust the height of the flame with the knob) or an "Easy" control system (ignite the pilot light on then turn the knob to turn on and off). Both use a standing pilot light that will use fuel even when the fire is out (300-600 BTU) per day.
There are even two different burner styles to choose from:
Know your ignition system!
The ignition system you choose could make all the difference in enjoying your log set to the fullest. Here's the basics:
Benefits and features:
An unvented room heater having an input rating of more than 10,000 Btu per hour shall not be installed in a bedroom or bathroom. Do not install this appliance in a bedroom or bathroom.
NOTE: Select states and/or counties within states may not allow installation of vent free products. This includes but is not limited to: California, Minnesota, Wisconsin.
Other states may have local restrictions such as Arizona, Nevada, Idaho, Alaska, Wyoming, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota. Please check local codes before purchasing a Vent Free Appliance.
All Vent-Free Gas Fireplace Systems are designed certified to meet or exceed all regulations and safety performance standards for vent-free gas appliances. Additionally, these fireplaces perform well within nationally recognized guidelines for indoor air quality.
The dual purpose safety pilot system protects against oxygen depletion and any interruption in the fuel supply. If either occurs, it shuts off the gas flow to the burner turning the heater off. An internal pressure regulator controls fluctuations in your gas pressure. These features ensure clean and reliable heat.
CHILLBUSTER™ Contemporary Gas Heaters are certified to the following standards:
TWO YEAR CONSUMER PRODUCT WARRANTY
The following warranty has been drafted to comply with the MAGNUSON-MOSS WARRANTY ACT and is applicable to products manufactured after July 4, 1975. It replaces and supersedes any warranty in this package or any printed literature.
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC, 12028 E. Philadelphia Street, Whittier California, U.S.A., warrants this Gas Fire Set and accessories against defects in materials and workmanship, and suitable for a particular purpose for a period of:
(1) OBJECT CASTING - All logs are guaranteed against burnout in the original installation for 2 years from the date of initial purchase.
(2) BURNERS, SHEET METAL, SAFETY CONTROLS, AND ALL OTHER COMPONENTS - 2 Years from the date of initial purchase.
When used in an outdoors or commercial installation, the warranty period shall be six (6) months. Warranty does not extend to corrosion of parts used in an outdoor environment.
THIS WARRANTY IS FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER.
(1) RASMUSSEN agrees to repair of furnish a replacement for, but not remove or install any product component which proves defective within the above warranty and appropriate time periods stated.
(2) BUYER shall notify RASMUSSEN of any defect within this warranty no later than thirty (30) days after defect is discovered.
(3) No product will be accepted for return or replacement without written authorization of RASMUSSEN. Before returning merchandise, write to RASUMUSSEN giving us full details of the complaint an a copy of the sales receipt or other evidence of the purchase date. Merchandise returned without proof of purchase date will be serviced out-of-warranty at out prevailing service and parts rates. If merchandise was damaged in transit, the file claim must be addressed as follows:
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC
12028 E. PHILADELPHIA STREET
WHITTIER, CALIFORNIA 90601
Shipping charges must be pre-paid by the buyer. REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT UNDER THIS WARRANTY WILL BE SHIPPED FREIGHT COLLECT.
EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY:
(1) The foregoing warranty is limited solely as set forth herein and applies only for the designated above.
(2) RASMUSSEN shall not be liable for any loss, damage incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether based upon warranty, contract, or negligence, arising in connection with the sale, use, or repair of the product. Some states do not allow the exclusion of limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
(3) The maximum liability of RASMUSSEN in connection with this limited warranty shall not in any case exceed the contract price paid for the product claimed to be defective or unsuitable.
(4) This warranty does not extend to any product manufactured by RASMUSSEN which has been subjected to misuse, neglect, accident, improper installation, or use in violation of instructions furnished by RASMUSSEN. Do not remove Rating Plate/Warning Tags. These tags serve you and any future user as an integral safety and identification component of the CHILLBUSTER gas log heater. Removing these tags voids the warranty.
(5) This warranty does not extend to or apply to any unit which has been repaired or altered in any place other than RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS INC. factory or by persons not expressly approved by RASMUSSEN.
(6) Components manufactured by any supplier other than RASMUSSEN shall bear only that warranty made by the manufacturer of that product.
(7) Freight damage, cracking from thermal shock, and color changes occur from causes beyond manufacturer's control and are not covered by any warranty.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEAGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE.
RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. shall be held harmless from any and all claims by the buyer as a result of injury or damage to an ultimate user or other person caused by the product sold herein by the seller to the buyer, whether the injury or damage results from the assembly, product installation, operation, shipment, storage or manufacture of this product. RASMUSSEN IRON WORKS, INC. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, other than those expressly stated herein.
|Finish||Black powder coat paint (burner) Oak bark with split reversible front log (log set)|
|Material||Steel (burner) Refractory cement (logs)|
|Fuel Type||Your choice of natural gas or liquid propane.|
|Heating Area||Up to 1,300 square feet|
|Minimum Opening Width||36" (front) 30" (rear)|
|Minimum Opening Height||17"|
|Minimum Opening Depth||11"|
Our loyal customers have left 56 company testimonials giving us an average of 5/5 stars for great service. Would you like to leave your own feedback, testimonial, or review? Leave My Feedback
Just thought I'd let you know how much we love the fireplace doors. Fit perfectly and look like they were made for our fireplace (they were!).
Wow, fast turn around on my order.
Hello, I got your glass today and installed it. I was impressed in how easy it was to put the plugs in that hold the glass in place – nice engineering there. I bought the wrong color – see the attached picture (the new pane is 2nd from left) – it should be lighter. I’ll replace it sometime before I move out; in the mean time it’s a warning to not leave the fire unattended. Thanks for the great packaging, too – I can use that cardboard in projects so it’s going to be reused.
GREAT PRICES!! fit in my budget.
Thanks for the corner fireplace screen. I have installed it but haven't actually used it yet, but it looks great and fit perfect.