A typical venting system uses the Flex Kit as one of its components. For the installation of a co-linear insert into a brick, use this kit. Two pieces of aluminum flex length—one red for exhaust and one green for intake—as well as a high-wind termination cap, are included in this kit.
- 0.018" steel outer
- 0.020" aluminum inner
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Kit includes Termination Connector and Flashing
- Clearance to combustibles mandated by appliance listing
- Provides combustion air and exhaust venting for gas appliances
- Use when installing a direct vent co-linear insert into a masonry chimney
- The components twist-lock together for a quick, secure, fastener-free installation
- DirectVent Pro chimney liner termination kit must be tested and listed for each appliance
- DirectVent Pro 4” x 6 5⁄8” Termination Caps, 3” Flex, and Co-Linear Flex Connectors are sold separately
- Kit includes Choice of High-Wind Termination Cap and two pieces of Aluminum flex lengths - one Red (exhaust), and one Green (air intake)
|Size:||4" Inner Diameter|
|Red Exhaust Flex:||3" x 35'|
|Green Air Intake Flex:||3" x 35'|
|Outside Diameter:||6 5/8"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||24|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Direct Vent|
|Vent Construction:||Double Wall|
|Product Type:||Co-Linear Kit w/ Flex|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.