This Kit With High Wind Termination Cap, measuring 3 inches by 3 inches, is specifically designed for installing a co-linear direct vent insert into a masonry chimney. This comprehensive kit includes a High-Wind Termination cap with an 18" x 18" top plate, providing protection against debris and water for your new liner system. In addition to the termination cap, the kit consists of a 30-foot-long, 3-inch-diameter Alu Flex liner for exhaust and a 4-foot-long, 3-inch-diameter Aly Flex liner for air intake. These flexible liners make installation easier and more flexible.
- Includes 4 x 6 5/8" high-wind termination cap
- For use with direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, or fireplaces
- Use when installing a direct vent co-linear insert into masonry chimney
- Kit includes two pieces of aluminum flex lengths - one red exhaust 3" x 25' length, one green intake 3" x 25' length
|Size:||4" Inner Diameter|
|Cap Size:||4 Inch x 6 5/8 Inch|
|Top Plate Size:||18 Inch x 18 Inch|
|Alu Flex Diameter||3 Inch|
|Certifications:||UL Listed, CSA|
|Fuel Type:||Natural Gas | Propane|
|Product Type:||Co-Linear Kit|
- DirectVent Pro Catalog
- DirectVent Pro Brochure
- DuraVent Pro Comparison
- Direct Vent Pro Vent Kit Installation Manual
- Preventing Moisture Problems in Direct Vent Gas Applications
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.