- Material: Stainless Steel
- Diameter: 4"
- Product: Flex Pipe
- Use: Ducting and Venting
- Style: Repair & Replacement
A 25-foot. The Type L Biofuel Chimney Pipe component from the PelletVent Pro series, BioFlex Pipe - 4 Inch Inside Diameter, features the duralock technology for a tight seal. When relining a masonry chimney for use with appliances that consume biofuels, use. made of stainless steel that is very ferritic. PelletVent Pro Male and Female Flex Adapters are required for use. Whenever a system is terminated, rigid pipe must be used.
- Use when relining masonry chimney for use with biofuel appliances
- Must be used with PelletVent Pro Male and Female Flex Adapters
- Rigid pipe must be used when terminating the system
- Made of corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Use with pellet, oil, corn, and bio-fuel appliances
- Features fully unitized, twist-lock construction in 3” and 4” diameters
- It can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations
- To calculate installed length, subtract 1 1⁄2” from each length of pipe
- Laser-welded super ferritic stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls
- Outer diameter is 5/8" larger than inner diameter
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- No additional gaskets or sealants needed
- The precise fit of twist-lock connections is fast, secure, and leak resistant. Adaptability is provided by swivel elbow connections and multiple termination options
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.