- Inner Diameter: 4"
- Material: Galvalume
- Product: Black Elbow
- Elbow Angle: 45-Degree
- Outside Diameter: 6-5/8"
- Use: Ducting and Venting
- Style: Repair & Replacement
Remove obstacles with it. Twist-lock joints with complete unitization can swivel while remaining fully engaged and aligning in the desired direction. It will always be angled at 45 degrees.
- Use to offset obstructions as needed
- Fully unitized, twist-lock construction
- Elbows swivel, allowing the lock to remain fully engaged while aligning to the desired direction
- The angle will remain fixed at 45°
- Provides combustion air and exhaust venting for gas appliances
- Clearance to combustibles mandated by appliance listing
- The components twist-lock together for a quick, secure, fastener-free installation
- 0.020" aluminum inner
- 0.018" steel outer
- Offsets venting obstructions
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.