Standard venting systems rely on galvanized co-linear flex connections with inner diameters of 4" x 6-5/8". These connections are intended for use as flexible connectors with inserts for 3" co-linear intake and exhaust openings.
- Clearance to combustibles mandated by appliance listing
- Provides combustion air and exhaust venting for gas appliances
- For use with direct vent gas or propane stoves, heaters, or fireplaces
- The components twist-lock together for a quick, secure, fastener-free installation
- Use as a flex connector with inserts with 3“ co-linear intake and exhaust ports
|Size:||4" x 6-5/8"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||24|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Direct Vent|
|Product Type:||Co-Linear Flex Connector|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.