- Material: Galvanized
- Diameter: 4"
- Weight: 11.4 lbs
- Product: Adapter
- Use: Ducting and Venting
- Style: Repair & Replacement
This PelletVent Pro component's Duralock mechanism maintains a tight seal on the 3 inch to 7 inch pellet chimney adapter.
- Use to transition between PelletVent Pro to existing chimneys such as DuraTech, DuraPlus, or DuraTech Premium
- Requires a DVL/ DuraBlack Chimney Adapter to fasten into the support box or wall thimble, for 6”, use adapter 6DVL-ADC or 6DVL-ADT, for 8”, use adapter 8DVL-ADC or 8DVL-ADT
- Use with pellet, oil, corn, and bio-fuel appliances
- Features fully unitized, twist-lock construction in 3” and 4” diameters
- It can be used in both vertical and horizontal installations
- To calculate installed length, subtract 1 1⁄2” from each length of pipe
- Laser-welded super ferritic stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls
- Outer diameter is 5/8" larger than inner diameter
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- No additional gaskets or sealants needed
- The precise fit of twist-lock connections is fast, secure, and leak resistant. Adaptability is provided by swivel elbow connections and multiple termination options
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.