It offers a high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system. This component allows for the weatherproofing of a chimney pipe penetration through a roof. This component is made of galvalume and requires a storm collar.
- Durable aluminum construction
- For use with 5" DuraTech chimney pipes
- Protects chimney pipes vented through roof
- Suitable for roofs with pitches between 7/12 and 12/12
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
|Size:||5" Inner Diameter|
|Pitch:||7/12 - 12/12|
| Base Dimensions:
||28-7/16" x 19"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
| UL Listing Number:
||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Roof Flashing|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.