This gives you a high-quality kit for your DuraTech chimney system. The elbow set comes with two elbows and one elbow strap. Offsets around impediments like rafters, ridge poles, or joists should be used. If necessary, two pairs of elbows may be used. In compliance with UL 103 requirements, offsets larger than 30° are not authorized. At the base, the elbows swivel 360°. (Angles are not adjustable). An offset chimney must be brought vertical again using a pair of elbows. Stainless steel is an option.
- Swivels 360° at base
- Offsets venting obstructions
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Double-wall chimney elbows for venting wood, oil, coal, and gas appliances
- .016" stainless steel outer wall and .020" stainless steel inner wall
- Kit includes: two (2) stainless steel elbows and one (1) elbow strap
|Size:||5" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Double Wall|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Elbow Kit|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.