A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system. When used in conjunction with DuraTech flashing, this storm collar is necessary to provide a waterproof roof deck penetration. This component is made of aluminum for optimal durability. DuraTech is a double-wall chimney system designed for use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, and other wood-burning equipment. DuraTech is intended for regular, continuous operation at flue gas temperatures of 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Durable aluminum construction
- For use with 5" and 6" DuraTech chimney pipes
- Creates weather-resistant seal between vent piping and flashing
|Size:||5" to 6" Inner Diameter|
|Top Diameter:||7" - 8"|
|Bottom Diameter:||12" - 14"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Double Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.