5" Stainless Steel Ventis 304 Non-Vented Metal Roof Flashing 7/12 to 12/12 Pitch. Trace the metal roof profile on the front edge of the Flashing and cut for a precise fit. The Integral Snow Wedge on the high side of the Flashing divers sliding snow, ice, and water. Many a Metal Roof Flashing has been ruined by melting, sliding snow, but not any more thanks to Olympia's distinctive flashing design!
- Unique design that solves the challenges of Metal Roof Flashings
- 7/12 to 12/12
- Includes Storm Collar
- Stainless steel
- Trace the metal roof profile of the Flashing and cut for a perfect fit
You may register your VENTIS & Class-A All-Fuel Chimney System online at www.olympiachimney.com or by mailing your registration card to the address specified on the card within 60 days of having your system installed.
The Ventis & warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1) installation of the pipe and components must be in accordance with the manufacturers & written instructions;
2) the pipe is designed to operate at a continuous temperature of 650 degree Celsius (1,200 degree farenheit) or less;
3) this warranty only covers the use of low sulphur coal, all other types of coal are not covered under this warranty;
4) corn, driftwood, wood or wood pellets containing salt, preservative treated lumber, plastic, experimental fuels and household trash must not be burned in the appliance;
5) this warranty does not cover any products that have been moved from their original installation site;
6) the Ventis & chimney system must be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis by an experienced chimney professional, commencing from the date of purchase. Receipts verifying that the annual maintenance was performed must be retained.