5" Double Wall 304 Stainless Steel Ventis Chimney Pipe Section 48" long. This pipe is used to exit the structure because it has narrower clearances from combustibles (2″).
- 5" Inner Diameter
- Inner Wall is .016" thick and mode from 304L Stainless Steel
- Outer Wall is .016" thick and made from 430 Stainless Steel
- 2" Clearance to combustibles is needed
- For solid fuel application
- Deduct 1-1/2" for pipe installation length
- Outer wall is 2.5" larger than inner wall
- Listed to UL103HT and ULCS629
- Manufactured in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
You may register your VENTIS & Class-A All-Fuel Chimney System online at www.olympiachimney.com or by mailing your registration card to the address specified on the card within 60 days of having your system installed.
The Ventis & warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1) installation of the pipe and components must be in accordance with the manufacturers & written instructions;
2) the pipe is designed to operate at a continuous temperature of 650 degree Celsius (1,200 degree farenheit) or less;
3) this warranty only covers the use of low sulphur coal, all other types of coal are not covered under this warranty;
4) corn, driftwood, wood or wood pellets containing salt, preservative treated lumber, plastic, experimental fuels and household trash must not be burned in the appliance;
5) this warranty does not cover any products that have been moved from their original installation site;
6) the Ventis & chimney system must be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis by an experienced chimney professional, commencing from the date of purchase. Receipts verifying that the annual maintenance was performed must be retained.