- Type: Chimney Cap
- Material: Black Galvanized Steel
- Flue Size: 6”
- Tile O.D. (from - to): 6.125” - 7”
- Mesh Size: 3/4” or 5/8”
The Chim-A-Lator line of Chimney Caps easily mounts to the top of a masonry fireplace with a simple screwdriver. They are available in both stainless steel and galvanized metal powder coated black with over 50 standard sizes to save you both time and money.
There are several ways to employ chimney covers to safeguard the interior of the chimney. They serve as a partition between the chimney's interior and exterior. The building's roof has a vent that lets air out.
The firebox cover hides this opening, keeping the chimneys dry. The internal structure of your home is put at risk if water in a chimney corrodes the bricks and cement. The fireplace's walls, roof, firebox, flue, dampers, and other parts could also be harmed. It is simple to understand why this is such an important part of your chimney system.
Use Outside Dimension when measuring.
- 24 Gauge Material Thickness for superior strength
- 18 Gauge screen for added durability
- Weld nuts provide a secure attachment to chimney
- Lifetime Warranty on Stainless Steel Caps
BDM Chimney Cap Warranty Card.pdf