It offers a high-class product the DuraTech chimney. These elastic wall strips support and strengthen the pipe structure. These units are required for every 8 feet of pipe length and ensure a wall concurrence of at least 2 to 6 inches.
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Adjustable wall support for 6" and 8" diameter pipes
- Outer wall options of .016" 430 stainless steel or .021" galvalume steel
- Designed for normal, continuous operation at 1000 degree Fahrenheit flue gas temperatures
- For use with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||6" and 8" Inner Diameter|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|Product Type:||Adjustable Wall Strap|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.