In addition to its entirely functional form and this offers a stylish black finish. The inventive triple-wall structure increases stove efficiency by preserving a cold climate outside and a warm atmosphere within. As a result, the building and chimney are both protected by a structure that is fire-safe. An air gap and a ceramic blanket offer protection. Ceramic blanket insulation reduces hot spots, which are frequent with loose-fill types of insulation, by being firmly held in place.
- Trim included
- Starter Section built-in
- Supports up to 35’ of DuraPlus Chimney
- Use with flat, vaulted, or cathedral ceilings
- For adapters, see DVL and DuraBlack section
- The Square Ceiling Support Box is painted black
- Refer to the Ceiling Pitch table to determine the size of the support box needed
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|DuraBlack Ceiling Pitch:||0/12-4/12|
|DVL with Ceiling Pitch:||0/12-6/12|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Ceiling Support Box|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.