Use an adaptor when using DuraPlus directly from the unit on a fireplace with no clearance. This long-lasting component includes a built-in beginning piece to keep the pipe in position and the components supported during installation. The unique triple wall structure keeps things cool on the outside while creating hot winds within to increase stove efficiency. As a result, a fire-resistant structure protects both the chimney and the building. Two levels of insulation are provided by the triple-wall chimney. A ceramic blanket and an air gap provide security. Ceramic blanket insulation reduces hot spots that are prevalent with loose-fill insulation by being held firmly in place.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Starter Section built-in
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- DuraVent DuraPlus 6-inch diameter base plate
- Designed for use with DuraPlus pipes with the same diameter
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Used to adapt to a zero-clearance fireplace when using DuraPlus directly off the unit
- Use to adapt on a zero-clearance fireplace when using DuraPlus directly off the unit
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||12" x 12"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.