This part of the collection. It was also designed and built to support the weight of the chimney. It has a galvanized coating to make it more durable and long-lasting. We take pride in offering our customers high-quality products like this one at incredibly low prices.
- Triple-wall chimney
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Required to be installed between two elbows in offset installations
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Use to prevent excessive weight on the elbows by supporting the weight of the chimney
- Multiple elbow straps may be required for offset installations. Refer to installation instructions
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.