When utilized in conjunction with the DuraTech flue system, this produces results of the highest caliber. The bottom of the ceiling is where this component attaches, and it can be adjusted to cover the structure for flooring and roof penetration with no ceiling support. For ceiling-based access, this piece of equipment is not necessary.
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
|Dimensions:||14" x 14"|
|UL Listed:||UL 103 HT|
|Fuel Type:||All Fuel, Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|Vent Construction:||Double Wall|
|Pipe Type:||Radiation Shield|
- DuraTech 5-8 Product Catalog
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.