A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. Snow around chimneys, vents, and roof flashing is diverted by this part. This snow splitter features a strong-duty paintable galvanized construction that will always be able to withstand big snow loads.
- Mounts on any roof slope
- Ships flat for easy assembly
- Bendable attachment flanges
- Constructed of paintable galvanized material
- Diverts snow around chimney, vent, and roof flashing
- Use with pellet, oil, corn, and bio-fuel appliances
- Laser-welded super ferritic stainless steel inner walls and galvalume outer walls
- Outer diameter is 5/8" larger than inner diameter
- 1" clearance to combustibles
- No additional gaskets or sealants needed
- The precise fit of twist-lock connections is fast, secure, and leak resistant. Adaptability is provided by swivel elbow connections and multiple termination options
|Size:||6" Inner Diameter|
|Length:||23" x 25"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||26|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Snow Splitter|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.