This is appropriate for an air-cooled chimney used in floor or ceiling penetrations above fires. Its 6-inch diameter allows it to fit on the bottom of the ceiling. This is intended to give warm circulation inside while keeping the exterior chilly.
- 2" Clearances Combustibles
- UL listed to UL 103 (MH7399)
- Chimney pipe must be centered within Close Clearance Shield. (See installation instructions.)
- Use in installations where a 7" or 8" Dura-Vent chimney system passes through a roof opening with less than the normal 2" minimum clearance to roof trusses or rafters
|Size:||6" to 8" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
| Vent Construction:
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Close Clearance Shield|
- DuraPlus Installation
- DuraPlus Product Catalog-Section
- Duraplus-Woodburning Best Practices
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.