- Size: 6"
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Black
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Angle: 30°, 45°, 90°
- Pipe Wall: Double
- Application: Stove
- Pipe Type: Elbow
- UL Listed: Listed to ULC-S6
This 90-degree fixed elbow aids in balancing out obstacles in your venting system. This unit requires venting pipe with an inner diameter of 6 Inches. High-quality items are what we offer.
- 6" clearance to wall
- 8" clearance to ceiling
- Fume-free finish
- Listed to ULC-S641
- 90 degree fixed elbow
- For use with Ventis Double-Wall Black Stove Pipe
- 430 alloy stainless steel inner wall with a .016 thickness
- Heavy-duty 24-gauge satin coat outer wall
- Solid, sturdy construction to last a long time
You may register your VENTIS® Class-A All-Fuel Chimney System online at www.olympiachimney.com or by mailing your registration card to the address specified on the card within 60 days of having your system installed.
The Ventis® warranty is subject to the following conditions:
1) installation of the pipe and components must be in accordance with the manufacturer’s written instructions;
2) the pipe is designed to operate at a continuous temperature of 650 degree Celsius (1,200 degree farenheit) or less;
3) this warranty only covers the use of low sulphur coal, all other types of coal are not covered under this warranty;
4) corn, driftwood, wood or wood pellets containing salt, preservative treated lumber, plastic, experimental fuels and household trash must not be burned in the appliance;
5) this warranty does not cover any products that have been moved from their original installation site;
6) the Ventis® chimney system must be cleaned and inspected on an annual basis by an experienced chimney professional commencing from the date of purchase. Receipts verifying that the annual maintenance was performed must be retained.