This part keeps things cold on the outside and blows hot air inside to improve the efficiency of the stove. As a result, the building and chimney are both protected by a fire-safe framework. There are two layers of insulation in the triple-wall chimney. An air gap and a ceramic blanket offer security. By being securely kept in place, the ceramic blanket insulation minimizes hot spots that are common with loose-fill varieties of insulation. It is resistant to chemical damage because of its galvanized covering.
- Made of galvalume
- Storm collar required
- UL listed to UL 103 (MH7399)
- Select flashing based on the pitch of the roof
- Insulated layers plus ventilated air space
- Locks tightly with a precision twist-lock connection
- Use to weatherproof the penetration of chimney pipe through the roof
- Storm Collar required. Select roof flashing based on the pitch of the roof
- For example, a 6/12 pitch has a vertical rise of 6” over a horizontal distance of 12”
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Pitch:||13/12 - 18/12|
|Dimensions:||26" x 26"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Use:||Ducting and Venting|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Roof Flashing|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.