Galvalume Wall Thimble, 7 inches. The triple-wall design increases the effectiveness of the stove by keeping things warm inside while keeping things frigid outside. It produces a fire-resistant framework that protects the building's chimney. The inner trim ring darkens. A chimney must be installed horizontally.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Interior trim ring painted black
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- For adapters, see DVL and DuraBlack section
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Adjusts from a minimum of 4 1⁄4” to a maximum of 7 1⁄4” wall thickness, and fits between standard wall studs
- To accommodate thicker walls, the telescoping pieces can be extended up to 16” with a field-fabricated extension installed
- Must be installed with DuraPlus chimney pipe horizontally through the wall and extend a minimum of 2” into the room beyond the interior wall
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||17" x 17"|
|Wall Thickness:||4-3/4" to 7-3/4"|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Style:||Repair & Replacement|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
| UL Listing Number:
||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Wall Thimble|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.