It is utilized to reinforce and stabilize the chimney in both interior and exterior applications. It also allows for a 2-inch clearance between flammable walls. DuraPlus is designed with a fire-safety mechanism that protects the chimney. These triple-wall chimneys have two degrees of insulation. It has a recognized track record of performance and delivers high-quality ventilation system components.
- Triple-wall chimney
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Adjusts 2”-6” from the wall.
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Wall straps are required every 4' on the exterior of the building
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Use in interior or exterior installations to support and stabilize the chimney while assuring a 2” clearance
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.