Give your DuraTech chimney system a high-quality black support box. There is a 2-inch wide trim collar included. With a built-in twist-lock, this supports the chimney pipe and offers a strong connection between the support box and the chimney. This square ceiling support box is appropriate for flat and cathedral (A-Frame) ceilings, as well as short attic spaces. It is designed to fit between normal 16-inch center joists and the majority of prefabricated house applications. Up to 60 feet of DuraTech Chimney may be supported by the square ceiling support box. An adapter is required to connect DVL or DuraBlack to the support box.
- No locking bands or mechanical fasteners required
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||13" x 13"|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
| Product Type:
- DuraTech 5-8 Product Catalog
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.