A high-quality product for use with the DuraTech chimney system is provided. These wall straps are used to offer support for the chimney construction in both interior and outdoor chimney installations. For every 8 feet of chimney length, these units are necessary to guarantee that a wall clearance of at least 2 to 6 inches is satisfied. Both stainless steel and galvalume are possibilities for this wall strap.
- Adjusts 2" to 6"
- Stainless steel construction
- Supports and stabilizes chimney pipes
- For use with 7" DuraTech chimney pipes
- Approved for most fuel types
- 430-alloy stainless steel inner wall
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- ThermalTech blanket insulation eliminates hot spots
- Twist-lock connections for strong, secure fits
- Able to vent large fireplaces and building heating appliances
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
|Size:||7" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||25|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Wall Strap|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.