It has been demonstrated that doing this would boost the efficiency of your stove, and the Transition anchor plate uses a sliding connector to join DuraLiner and DuraPlus. It measures 8 inches in diameter, 1 7/16 inches in height, 17 inches in length, and 14 inches in breadth. The triple wall design maintains a cool environment outside while producing hot breezes within. As a result, the building and chimney are both protected by a fire-safe framework.
- Ducting and Venting
- UL listed to UL 103 (MH7399)
- Use with DuraLiner slip connector and hanger
- Use Transition Anchor Plate with DuraPlus when extending or converting from DuraLiner to DuraPlus in chimney restoration
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Anchor Plate|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.