Under UL 103 regulations, offsets larger than 30 degrees are forbidden. The elbow base can rotate 360 degrees. To return an offset chimney to its upright position, two elbows are needed. It continues to produce safe and reliable venting components and devices while maintaining a wide product range.
- Triple-wall chimney
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- May have two pairs of elbows, if needed
- Kit includes (2) elbows and one Elbow Strap
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Available in stainless steel (KSS) or galvalume (K) outer wall
- Elbows swivel 360° at the base (angles are not adjustable)
- A pair of elbows is required to return an offset chimney back to vertical
- Use for offsets around obstructions such as rafters, ridgepoles, or joists
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Offsets greater than 30° are not permitted in accordance with UL 103 standards
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
| Product Type:
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.