You can use this strap to support an elbow made of galvalume. The triple-wall chimney has two levels of insulation. An air gap and a ceramic blanket offer security. To avoid placing too much stress on the elbows, this is done. There should be several elbow straps attached. By being firmly kept in place, the ceramic blanket insulation reduces hot spots, which are common with loose-fill types of insulation.
- 30 Degree Elbow
- Swivels 360° at base
- Triple-wall chimney
- Offsets venting obstructions
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- Insulated by a layer of ceramic refractory blanket and an airspace
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- Galvalume outer wall, .018" aluminized steel middle liner, and .016" stainless steel inner wall
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|Product Type:||Elbow Kit|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.