Base Plate for an 8-Inch Galvalume Adapter. The innovative triple-wall construction increases stove efficiency by keeping things warm inside while keeping things cool outside. DuraPlus pipe may be used with fireplaces, furnaces, stoves, and other factory-built appliances since it comes in sizes 6, 7, and 8 with a range of length options. There are two layers of insulation in the triple-wall chimney. Hot areas are avoided by ceramic blanket insulation.
- Triple-wall chimney
- 2" clearance to combustibles
- Use when air-cooled chimney is required
- Outer diameter is 4" larger than inner diameter
- For use with chimney pipes with an 8" inner diameter
- Adapts DuraPlus chimney pipes for use with zero-clearance fireplaces
- Free-floating inner 430-alloy liner maintains structural integrity in chimney fires
- For uses with wood stoves, fireplaces, furnaces, boilers, stoves, ranges, water heaters, or other appliances fueled by wood, oil, coal, or gas
- Clean, smooth exterior finish
|Size:||8" Inner Diameter|
|Dimensions:||12" x 12"|
|Inner Pipe Gauge:||27|
|Outer Pipe Gauge:||28|
|Pipe Class:||Class A|
|Vent Construction:||Triple Wall|
|Fuel Type:||Coal, Gas, Oil, Wood|
|UL Listing Number:||UL 103 HT|
|Product Type:||Adaptor Base Plate|
DuraVent, Inc. (“DuraVent”) provides this limited lifetime warranty for all of its products with the exception of Ventinox® (lifetime), and PolyPro® (ten years). Subject to the limitations set forth below, DuraVent warrants that its products will be free from defects in material or manufacturing, if properly installed, maintained and used.
DuraVent products are fully warranted if installed only by a professional installer. This Warranty is transferable from the original homeowner to the buyer of the home.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, smoke damage or damage caused by chimney fires, acts of God, or any product that was:
(1) purchased other than from an authorized DuraVent dealer, retailer or distributor;
(2) modified or altered;
(3) improperly serviced, inspected or cleaned; or (4) subject to negligence or any use not in accordance with the installation instructions included with the product as determined by DuraVent.
This limited lifetime warranty applies only to parts manufactured by DuraVent.